Welcome to the Sims & Rotunda IVF annual Fertility Fair!
Our biggest event!
This event will have a number of unique features. We are aiming to cater for all types of couples and individuals seeking assistance starting their family.
We will have talks from our staff on topics such as:
- Fertility 101- an overview of our fertility tests and treatments
- Options for same sex couples and single women- including detail on sperm donors
- Egg donation- who is it for and the process
- Nutrition, well being and support
- Former patient stories
- You can avail of a mini consultation with our specialists
- Exhibition stands on a variety of topics such as Counselling and Acupuncture.
- Information from Access Fertility, Evie, GymPlus, Medipharm and NISIG
- Information re surrogacy from surrogate advocates Becky Loftus and Nadia Nulty
Please book your place soon as this event is sure to fill up soon!
|10:00 a.m.||Opening Remarks|
|10:15 a.m.||Fertility 101||Doctor, Nurse, Embryologist|
|11:15 a.m.||Former Patient Stories|
|12:00 p.m.||Options for same sex couples and single women||Dr John Kennedy & Ranae von Meding|
|12:40 p.m.||Egg Donation||Emily Frisby|
|13:30 p.m.||Wellness Panel- Nutrition & Fitness||Anita Foote- Nutritionist, NISIG & Gym Plus|