Why Choose Sims IVF?
Choosing the right fertility clinic can be confusing. So why choose Sims IVF?
Our vision is to be at the forefront of assisted reproductive technology and support.
Our vision is centred around our core values which are outlined below:
S- Support throughout your entire journey
I- Innovation, science and advanced care
M- Mindful of you emotional and physical wellbeing
S- Success Rates - we are proud of how many families we have helped create
Sims IVF Firsts
We’re proud of the role we’ve played in helping to pioneer IVF in Ireland. Here are some of our firsts:
- Introduced advanced fertility testing techniques including Reproductive Immunology, Sperm DNA fragmentation Testing and Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
- Responsible for the first Donor Gamete (using egg or sperm donors) programme in the country
- First practitioners in Ireland of Blastocyst Culture and transfer
- First clinic in Ireland to provide IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically-Selected Sperm Injection)
- First to provide the Early Embryo Viability Assessment Test (EEVA) which helps identify the most viable embryos, proven to maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
If you are having difficulties conceiving, we're here to help support and guide you. Contact us to book an appointment.