Why choose Sims IVF?
Choosing the right fertility clinic can be confusing. So why choose Sims IVF?
Leaders & pioneers
Since 1997, we’ve helped pioneer IVF technology in this country. Today, SimsIVF is Ireland’s number one fertility clinic. Each year, we care for more patients and create more babies than any other fertility clinic in Ireland. We are also part of Virtus Health, one of the world’s leading fertility groups.
We achieve world-class success rates which we are happy to compare. Many of our patients achieve success with us, when they’ve failed to get pregnant elsewhere.
Our doctors are at the forefront of IVF technology. We offer access to the most advanced fertility testing and treatment solutions, to help maximise your chance of having a baby.
Fertility treatment can be emotional and stressful, so it’s important you are cared for in a comfortable and supportive environment. Our personalised care teams are here to look after you every step of the way. We’ll listen to your needs, explore all your options and tailor a treatment plan to suit you, so you can realise your dream of having a baby.
We offer a complete range of fertility treatments from very simple, non-invasive treatments such as ovulation induction and artificial insemination, to more advanced reproductive technology such as IVF, ICSI and pre-implantation genetic screening. We also offer a fertility preservation program and a donor program.
Sims IVF Firsts
We’re proud of the role we’ve played in helping to pioneer IVF in Ireland. Here are some of our firsts:
- Introduced advanced fertility testing techniques including Reproductive Immunology, Sperm DNA fragmentation Testing and Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
- Responsible for the first Donor Gamete (using egg or sperm donors) programme in the country
- First practitioners in Ireland of Blastocyst Culture and transfer
- First clinic in Ireland to provide IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically-Selected Sperm Injection)
- First to provide the Early Embryo Viability Assessment Test (EEVA) which helps identify the most viable embryos, proven to maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
If you are having difficulties conceiving, we are here to help support and guide you. Contact us to book an appointment.