Check-in with Vhi to see what cover is available to you.
As an approved fertility centre with Vhi, patients will be able to access a range of fertility benefits, from testing to IVF and counselling services, depending on their level of cover. With over 1 million customers in Ireland, the partnership with Vhi will widen access to treatment for many Vhi insurance policyholders attending Sims IVF.
What does Vhi cover?
Vhi can contribute toward the cost of various treatments at Sims IVF. Fertility benefits are available to current Vhi members on applicable plans.
- Money back toward semen analysis and AMH (hormone) test - subject to completion of initial consultation with a Vhi participating fertility treatment centre.
- Benefit towards Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT).
- Up to €2,000 towards two cycles of IUI, IVF or ICSI (female only).
- Frozen embryo transfer benefit.
- Benefit towards holistic therapies, such as dietitians and acupuncturists.
If you wish to join Vhi and avail of these benefits, usual waiting periods apply. Always check your Table of Benefits and Terms and Conditions for details of your cover. Find out more here.