Some insurance companies provide cover for certain fertility treatments depending on the patient's plan. Please check with your health insurance company and see what cover you are provided with.
We are delighted to announce that we are an approved Vhi fertility centre. Vhi can contribute toward the cost of various treatments at Sims IVF. Patients can access a range of fertility benefits, from testing to IVF and counselling services, depending on their level of cover. With over 1 million customers in Ireland, the partnership with Vhi will widen access to treatment for many Vhi insurance policyholders attending Sims IVF.
Their comprehensive portfolio of fertility benefits includes:
- Cover for treatment of physical conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and ovarian cysts
- Cover up to €3,350 for fertility treatments, depending on your level of cover.
- Money back on GP visits
- 24/7 access to doctors and nurses with GPline and Nurseline
- 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support from qualified counsellors
- Money back on complementary alternative therapies such as acupuncture, reflexology and more.
Check your cover in your Member Area.
Please talk to Irish Life Health to understand your cover. You can visit them here