In The Press
A selection of our most recent press mentions. Our staff regularly engage with the press and media to help inform them about the world of fertility.
Fertility Awareness Week
- The Herald 'It's very frustrating being asked about baby plans all the time', says Lottie
- Her.ie 86 per cent of Irish women experience hurtful comments about their fertility
- RSVP Lottie Ryan hits back at pressures put on women to start a family because of their age
- Evoke.ie - Fertility Awareness Week
- HerFamily.ie Lottie Ryan announced as brand ambassador for Fertility Awareness Week
The Irish Independent- 'I always say he is my little miracle baby'
The Irish Times- ‘It’s like a weird Tinder’: Meet the mums going it alone with the help of donor sperm
Extra.ie - Fertility Struggles: ‘We’re designed to have children at 20 to 24’ — Should women be freezing their eggs?
Extra.ie - Fertility Struggles: Irish women
Irish Independent- Irish fertility clinic offers "shared motherhood" service