As the pioneers of Assisted Reproduction in Ireland, Sims Group continue to lead key developments in IVF treatment protocols and embryology advancements to ensure patients have access to the latest evidence-based treatments and laboratory techniques. We offer a large range of services and individualised care to our couples. We have clinics in Clonskeagh, Rotunda, Carlow and Cork.
An opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Ultrasonographer to join our team of Doctors, Nurses and HCA’s in our Cork Clinic. Candidates should have a post grad qualification in Ultrasound (pelvic) and at least 2 year’s work experience.
Key elements of the role include:
- Performing gynecological (trans-vaginal and abdominal) ultrasound scans and evaluating the findings
- Reviewing ultrasounds with Senior Fertility Nurse/Doctor on duty
- Maintaining patient records on computer database.
- Performing early obstetric ultrasound scans and evaluating findings.
- Performing saline infusion sonography.
This post is a part time, fixed term contract working 8am to 2pm, five days per week. Weekend work is not a requirement. Sims Training will be required and this will be carried out at our Clinic in Clonskeagh.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We look forward to welcoming a committed, motivated professional with excellent team skills to the Sims Group.
Please forward your letter of application and CV here.