Don’t miss this opportunity to come and see Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, the UK’s leading nutritionist specializing in women’s health.
Find out how nutrition can help you get pregnant and also prevent miscarriages. Come to this talk to discover the best diet, supplements and lifestyle factors to maximise your chances of getting, and staying, pregnant. How also to improve your chances for a successful IVF and how nutrition can help if you have been diagnosed with an immunological problem.
Come to this talk to discover:
- No two couples are ever alike in terms of what may be preventing them from getting pregnant, which is why it is so important to have all the information that addresses your needs.
- You can use nutrition and lifestyle changes no matter where you are on your fertility journey. You may just be thinking about it for the first time or been trying months or years without results.
- You can also use this approach if you are going for IVF as it will prepare your body for that treatment cycle, giving you the best chance of success.
- How successful the right diet and nutrients are if you are having recurrent miscarriages.
- How nutrition can improve the quality of your eggs even if you have been told you have low ovarian reserve (egg store)
- Sperm health including sperm count, motility and number of normal sperm can be improved with specific nutrients and lifestyle changes
Dr John Kennedy is the Medical Director of Sims IVF, Ireland’s leading fertility clinic. Sims IVF is known for its cutting edge approach to fertility and expert team of specialists and embryologists. Listening to and understanding the nature of an infertility problem is the most important first step for their patients. Dr Kennedy believes that paying attention to the finer detail at the diagnostic stage of infertility investigations is the key to efficient and successful treatment in the future.
In this talk, Dr Kennedy will cover
- the basics on when and where to start if you are concerned about your fertility
- the most common causes of fertility issues
- which tests to begin with and what they mean for you and your partner
- how the Sims IVF and fertility treatments can help you conceive or overcome recurrent miscarriage
Venue: Hilton Hotel Charlemont Place, Dublin
Time: Saturday 6th October 9.45am- 12.30
Ticket: Click here to purchase - €20 or 2 for €30 from Eventbrite